Announcing the High School Honors
Performance Series at Carnegie Hall
February 4-8, 2016
About the Honors Performance Series at Carnegie Hall
The High School Honors Performance Series at Carnegie Hall challenges elite students to perform at their very best. Students rehearse and perform under master conductors and have the opportunity to perform before invited representatives from collegiate and professional music programs. Though much of the students time is focused on performance preparation, the week also allows students to experience the best of the sights and the performance arts in New York City.
Highlights of the 2016 5-day high school program include (tentative):
- Perform in the Honors Performance at Carnegie Hall under the direction of renowned conductors (2015 Honors Conductors included Jeffrey Grogan, Sharon Lavery, and Dr. Eph Ehly).
- Work with master conductors and build your performing resume.
- Rehearse and interact with other Finalists from across the world.
- Celebrate your accomplishments on a Finalist Celebration Cruise aboard a private yacht.
- See a Broadway Show, visit the Big Apple’s most famous landmarks, and experience New York!
We are now accepting applications for the 2016 High School Honors Performance Series. For additional information about applying, please click here.
|Sample Program Itinerary|
(tentative and subject to change)
Proudly Presented and Operated by WorldStrides