Announcing the High School Honors
Performance Series at Carnegie Hall
February 2-6, 2017
About the Honors Performance Series at Carnegie Hall
The High School Honors Performance Series at Carnegie Hall challenges elite students to perform at their very best. Students rehearse and perform under master conductors and have the opportunity to perform before invited representatives from collegiate and professional music programs. Though much of the students time is focused on performance preparation, the week also allows students to experience the best of the sights and the performance arts in New York City.
We are pleased to welcome rising 9th-12th grade musicians to submit their applications for the 2017 High School Honors Performance Series. For additional program and application details, please visit the High School Performers Page.
Highlights of the 2017 5-day high school program include (tentative):
- Perform in one of two elite Honors Performances at Carnegie Hall under the direction of renowned conductors.
- Work with master conductors and build your performing resume.
- Rehearse and interact with other Finalists from across the world.
- Celebrate your accomplishments on a Finalist Celebration Cruise aboard a private yacht.
- See a Broadway Show, visit the Big Apple’s most famous landmarks, and experience New York!
|Sample Program Itinerary|
(Finalists, see your acceptance materials for a more detailed itinerary)
Proudly Presented and Operated by WorldStrides