HONORS PERFORMANCE SERIES
We are pleased to invite you to apply for the Honors Performance Series. The honor of participation in the Honors Ensembles is offered to talented young performers identified throughout the world. To be considered, you must meet the eligibility requirements outlined on our website and submit a completed application.
Please select the program(s) for which you wish to apply at www.honorsperformance.org/our-programs to review specific program details (program inclusions, dates, pricing, and payment plans are all available online for your review).
If applicable, you may choose to apply for multiple programs (i.e. depending on the time of year, a high schooler might apply for Carnegie Hall, the Musikverein, or both). Should you apply and are accepted to more than one program, you have been chosen to fill a role in each event and the Series will be expecting your participation in both.
Applications submitted are reviewed on a rolling basis in the order they are received. Any spaces that become available in our upcoming programs will be granted to qualified applicants on a space-available basis, so we recommend performers submit the Rolling Application as soon as possible to maximize their chances of acceptance.
Rolling Application Requirements
To be considered for Rolling Admissions for the Series, you will need to complete the application form (linked at the bottom of this page) at one time. The following information/materials will be required as part of this process:
- Application Information
- Performing Biography
- Audition Recording
- Application Deposit and Acknowledgement of Program Terms
All required components must be submitted online at the same time for an application to be considered by our Selection Board. Please review all application requirements below prior to starting your application.
Part 1: Application Information
Please provide us with some information about yourself and the program(s)/part(s) for which you wish to apply. If you have received an Invitation Number, please be sure to include this on your application form; this number will allow us to determine whether you have a nomination on-file.
Part 2: Performing Biography
Provide more information about yourself and your musical background by completing the brief Performing Biography form. Please be prepared to outline the following information:
- Voice parts you sing/Instruments you play
- Do you take private lessons?
- Honors, awards, and recognitions that you have received
- SELECTIVE performance groups in which you've taken part
- Significant solo or ensemble pieces you have learned
You will also be given the opportunity to provide additional information that you feel is important for our Selection Board to know.
Part 3: Audition Recording
Part 4: Terms Acknowledgement and Credit Card Information
Evaluation Process and Selection of (Junior) Finalists
Once you submit your application:
- Your materials will be sent off to our Selection Board for review.
- You will be notified of your acceptance status within 7-10 business days. Your credit card will be charged the non-refundable first program payment as soon as your acceptance is confirmed (if you are waitlisted and space later becomes available for you, your card will be charged accordingly).
- Accepted (Junior) Finalists will be provided with a link to the (Junior) Finalist Update Webpage, which will include important updates and deadlines related to your participation.
The Honors Performance Series is proudly presented and operated by WorldStrides.